Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"In-Shabbos", Parking, Girls soccer team

In Shabbos:
I am excited about this weeks "in-shabbos" it will be reminiscent of Yeshiva (Rachmana nitzlan)!

A few shylas:

1) Will we be having all meals in?
2) Can we please go to Mt. Sinai for services?
3) Can Zimilover give a dvar torah?

Parking:
I got a $115 dollar ticket this morning because some mamzer parked in my spot! If anyone finds out who that bufu artist is let me know. If this person is you please reveal yourself so I can break you face! In the meantime please feel free to defecate on all cars that are in my spot that are not mine! Shkoyach!

PS - Zimilover has graciously decided to pay my ticket for me. Kol hakavod Zimilover!

Girls Soccer Team:
If there is a New Years party tomorrow night with the girls soccer team, kindly refrain from entering my dungeon and keep the smooching, drinking, and weed smoking to a minimum. Also, please have the party end by 1:30am!

-Me

PS - Douek, I'm going to swing by your room a bit later to pick up a couple bottles of that new cream you have been raving about! I think YUGST will appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. i dont recall saying that. or maybe ur not talking about me, seeing as thats not really my name. though u couldnt tell by reading this blog. and save some of dweck's stuff for me,

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you should learn how to spell douek

    ReplyDelete