Friday, December 26, 2008

Zimilover/Chanukah Party

Fellow 15 Washington Terracers,

Great Chanuka party last night! There is an excellent chance that I found my bashert given all the meidels! My only regret is that more girls from the soccer team didn't show up. Drew, Douek, & Yirmi (aka Zimilover) love the soccer girls and they were strongly disappointed with the lack of them as well.

What else is new? Hmmmm...no shidduch dates coming up this week for me so if someone can help me out on that front that would be great!

Request: There were some buchrim last night who were partying with several of the soccer girls. There was a lot of squeeling and drunken yelling...kindly refrain from this type of activity at 1am since I do not have a door to my room and all noise from upstairs is quite audible! On the bright side, these two gentelman did a PHENOMENAL job keeping the lights off last night! Kol hakavod and keep up the great work!

Have a haimish shabbos and may we all be zoche to build a bayis ne'eman biyisroel...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment