Monday, January 5, 2009

1000 words

Since Dungeon Dweller's touching post on his Stern rejections, I must say I have been quite troubled.

I have given the issue a significant ammount of thought and I realized that Mr. Dweller must be getting rejected simply because he is overwhelmingly humble. On the outside, he seems like just a regular guy - in reality - he is a star.

Many of you Sternies out there might not know it, but DD volunteers at a soup kitchen 3 nights a week (after night seder and maariv of course).

He also is very open minded and cosmopolitan.

He is a successful and driven individual - he even started his own business in the film industry.

But what is most special about DD, what renders him head and shoulders above competing buchrim, is his physique. Instead of simply describing this spectacle of a man to you, I will show you a picture I dug up from the 15 Washterrace archives.



DD would never approve of my flaunting of his qualities, but for Shidduch purposes, I think it appropriate.

If you or someone you know would like to schedule a date with this man, please call, toll free: 1-800-Dweller.

Ask for,

Jarowl

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I never would have guessed that was hiding under the clothes. He hides it so well. It's a talent. I do admire you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Jarowl, props for posting this. Maybe this is what all shidduch resumes need, a topless picture showing off our physics (this new option would of course only be for guys only). But lets spread the word, with these new innovations the shidduch crisis can soon be over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks JoSF

    I have this tendency of solving major crises in a single blog post.

    ReplyDelete