Sunday, January 4, 2009

In Shabbos. Success!

Fresh off some angry spewing in the comments to Joeys post, I am going to be really brief here. This post is the cigarette to the sex of my angry comments.

I'd like to thank everyone who came for meals, and everyone who helped with the cooking, sous chef werd, deliroller extraordinaire Joey, Quertis Feld for the outstanding charbecue chicken, and Tara Feld for the always delicious Tara cookies.

Thanks.

with strong emotions of kindness and good will,

-dale

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to be a blogger. I am a former resident of 15 Wash who would like to remain anonymous.

    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YK, if you want to remain anonymous, you shouldn't have a blog in your profile thats title is your name. And your user-name shouldn't be your initials. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete